Accreditation for Special Inspection Agency
EAF provides conduct inspections throughout the construction process to confirm that work is being done in accordance with the approved plans and specifications.
Being accredited includes evaluating the institution's inspection procedures, the competence of inspection personnels and reporting procedures.
Advantages of EAF Accreditation for Special Inspection Agencies
- Private audit institutions benefit from EAF's experience as the largest provider of accreditation for private audit institutions.
- EAF offers fast, personalized service, including rapid scheduling of assessments to meet the needs of inspection agencies.
- Accreditation acts as a recognized "seal of approval" for industry and regulators.
- Verifying that agencies meet the requirements of the building code.
- It is trusted by departments and the marketplace to approve agencies.